Hello and welcome to my blog! As I have posted before, I am a big fan of the Bouquet of Thanks single stamp set.
I posted a monochromatic version of this card HERE. As you can see, the two cards are the same yet so very different! This card is more suited for a feminine thanks whereas the other is unisex in my opinion.
- Card base: Pear Pizzazz CS – 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 – Pear Pizzazz CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, embossed with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 2 – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamped with Chocolate Chip, colored with Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Light Parakeet Party Blends, then die-cut with third largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- Inside Layer – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Close of the Bouquet of Thanks:
There you have it! A quick and easy thank you card. I hope you like it and had a look at the other Bouquet of Thanks card I showed HERE. I have one more I will be showing you soon. Have a great rest of your day!
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Sending Smiles - Mega July 2022
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22, for packet pick-up.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 4ZGYB2F7 I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Full of Love stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.