Welcome to my blog and the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. This month we have the theme “Summertime Blues, challenging us to make a monochromatic card with the current blues in our catalog.
I am a big fan of the Bouquet of Thanks single stamp by Stampin’ Up! I have made several cards with this stamp, and each one has been unique. The color I chose for today’s monochromatic card is a new In-Color, Starry Sky, a deep color yet a bright color. What do you think?
Summertime Blues Details:
Measurements and Assembly:
- Use Starry Sky cardstock (CS), measuring 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Use the Fern 3D embossing folder to emboss a 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ layer of Starry Sky CS.
- Stamp the single Bouquet of Thanks image onto Basic White CS using Starry Sky ink. Die-cut the image with the third-largest Stitched Rectangle die and glue it to the card base.
- Add a mini glue dot with a Starry Sky and White baker’s twine bow.
In the above photo, the flowers can be seen peeking out inside the card.
Now, you cannot get any easier than that for a quick and easy thank-you card! I hope you like it and will return to my blog to see the other designs I post using this same stamp. Now, I hope you will click below to go to the following link in our Blog Hop and see what the other creative demonstrators have made for your inspiration.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 4ZGYB2F7 I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Full of Love stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Sending Smiles - Mega July 2022
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22, for packet pick-up.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15