Welcome to the last Thursday Challenge of July by Create With Connie & Mary. I am honored to be on the design team for this group. Once again this month, we have a “Case the Catalog” challenge. So, we can use the layout, the color combination or the stamp set. I chose the stamp set because of the sentiment, ‘Good things GROW.’
I have had the All Squared Away bundle for quite a few weeks and up until now, I had not had a chance to use it. This card has been dancing around in my head since I ordered the bundle! So, I hope you like it.
The Good Things Grow Card:
- Soft Seafoam Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″, (2) 2 1/8″ squares (to die-cut), 2 1/4″ x 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Evening Evergreen CS – 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″, (2) 2 1/8″ squares
- In-Color DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Bumblebee CS – small scrap to die-cut flowers.
TIP: Two of the flowers have dies in the Floral Square die set. The Bumblebee flower was cut from the same square die then trimmed out with Snips.
I hope you like this “Good things Grow” card and will make your own. I encourage you to click HERE to see what the other members of the design team did with this challenge. Have a great weekend!
July 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Party Puffins
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: XDY2JERE I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Party Puffins stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.