Welcome to the Thursday Creative Challenge by Create with Connie & Mary. I have showcased several embossing folders to complete this Sketch Challenge with a ‘Just A Note’ card.
Just A Note Details:
- Soft Seafoam Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive CS – 5″ x 3″, dry embossed with Pretty Flowers embossing folder.
- Highland Heather CS – 2 1/8″ x 4 1/4″, dry embossed with Cascading Ruffles 3D embossing folder.
- Gorgeous Grape CS – 1 1/4″ x 3″, dry embossed with Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing folder.
- Soft Seafoam CS – scrap to stamp with Old Olive and punch out with Double Oval punch.
- Gold Foil Sheet – 4″ x 1/4″
This card was a challenge for me, not to get the measurements correct but to put colors together that I liked and choose the embossing folders I wanted to use. I hope you like it.
An Up-Close View:
Besides using many embossing folders to add texture to the cardstock, I also used dimension by adding Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Gorgeous Grape layer and the sentiment. I cut mini dimensionals in half to pop the gold foil up.
I hope you are inspired to purchase some of the new embossing folders and play with them when making your cards. You can click HERE and see what the other design team members have made to meet this challenge. Have a great day!