Welcome, and thanks for joining the Thursday Creative challenge by Create With Connie & Mary. This week I have used the Happier Than Happy stamp set to meet the challenge.
When I want to send ‘happier than happy’ greetings welcoming a new arrival, but I don’t have much time, I go straight to my designer series paper (DSP) to help me out. Not that I would ever be in a hurry or anything. LOL! The Happy Forest Friends DSP coordinates perfectly with the Happier Than Happy stamp set!
More ‘Happier Than’ Details:
- Sahara Sand Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- Basic Black CS – (2) cut at 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White CS – 5″ x 3 3/4″, and a scrap of CS to stamp sentiment and punch.
- Calypso Coral CS – Scrap to punch
- Happy Forest Friends DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″ (pay attention to direction)
- Glue the DSP onto one Basic Black layer, wrap black baker’s twine around this unit twice and tie a bow. Dimension onto the card front.
- Stamp ‘Hello, Baby’ on a scrap of Basic White CS and punch the oval with the Double Oval punch. Punch the scalloped oval from Calypso Coral CS and dimension the sentiment atop, then glue the unit to the card front, as shown.
- Add a small black Basic Matte Dot on each side of the sentiment.
- Use Calypso Coral ink to stamp the sentiment on the inside (as shown below), add some mushrooms at the bottom, adhere to a black panel, then inside the card.
I described how to make the inside of the card above. Of course, those little mushrooms would look adorable on the outside of the envelope too! So, remember to order DSP that coordinates with stamp sets so when you are short on time or simply forget until the last minute, you can whip up a cute card in no time! Please click HERE to be taken to the other design team member’s creations. I hope to see you next week!