Welcome to my blog today where I am taking part in the Crafty Challenge for the first time ever. We have a sketch challenge today. To meet the challenge, I am using the Symbols of Fortune designer series paper (DSP) and the stamp set titled Crane of Fortune.
Taking one look at this sketch challenge, I knew I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Symbols of Fortune DSP. I used gold foil sheets to accent it. And, can you believe the flower at the bottom is derived from the large floral stamp in the Crane of Fortune stamp set? Yes, I aimed the small flower area over my Shimmery White layering circle and stamped it with Smoky Slate ink. Then, I noticed a blank area on the lower right and aimed the budding area of the stamp on it. I love the way it turned out.
In the photograph above, the inside of the card shows some. Although the DSP package says Calypso Coral ink is in the paper, I found it a bit too orangy so used Flirty Flamingo. Because the flower is not directly next to the DSP, I think it is fine. Following is an inside view of the card that can be used for a wedding, birthday, graduation, almost any celebration.
Embellish or not? Ribbon or gems? The struggle is real. After all, I ended up adding three Polished Dots near the Basic Gray stamped sentiment and Smokey Slate flower. I hope you like the card. Now it is time to hop along to other Crafty Challenge creators.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Country Bouquet Bundle - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160383
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160377
- Country Bouquet Punch - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160382 All are found on pages 9-10.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.