Hello, and thank you for checking out my blog today. In stark contrast to the other card I made with the Feels Like Home Sale-a-Bration set HERE, this card is much easier, emphasizing the inviting door. And, the neutral monochromatic colors on the rest of the card remind me that summer is ending. Therein lies the reason I waited to post this until the fall. The contrast in the two cards shows the versatility of this Sale-a-Bration stamp set. I am so glad I got it!
- Card Base – Early Espresso cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 – Crumb Cake CS – 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″, embossed with the Macrome 3D embossing folder.
- Layer 2 – Early Espresso CS – 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Layer 3 – Crumb Cake CS – 4″ x 3″
- Inside Layer – Crumb Cake CS – 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Use Snips to rough up the edges of Layers 1 and 3 and lightly blend some Crumb Cake ink around the edges.
- Stamp the image using Early Espresso ink onto Layer 3. Color the door with Cherry Cobble Stampin’ Write Blends Combo (or Merry Merlot Stampin’ Write Marker)
- Glue Layer 1 to the card base
- Adhere Layer 3 to Layer 2, then dimensional onto Layer 1.
- Glue the inside layer and decorate as desired.
A Close-up Look:
I added a gold metallic pearl for the door handle for the finishing touch. So, if the earlier card I posted was too detailed for you, this one would be your cup of tea! Enjoy your free Sale-A-Bration products with every qualifying order! Remember, Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30th. Thanks again for visiting my blog. If you do not have a demonstrator in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator! Have a great day!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.