Hello, and welcome to another Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. Today we will show you some of our new catty favorites. Although I have been a demonstrator for over a decade, I find myself getting excited about a new catalog. How about you?
I had to pick a few favorites. I love all the new In-Colors but, I chose Evening Evergreen to showcase on this card. The Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon is yummy! Polished Pink is shown on the largest flower. Since many graduations are coming up, I thought I would do a card suited for the event. I have used Hand-Penned Petals before, as seen HERE. It is going to be a favorite because of its versatility and ease of use.
The Measurements and Details:
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock (CS) – 4 1/4 x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″, 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and, 2 7/8″ x 7/8″
- Basic White CS – (2) at 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3″ x 3″ and, 2 3/4″ x 3/4″
The Smoky Slate 7/8″ Textured Ribbon is one of my favorites. However, it seems too wide for a card, right? Take a look at what I did with it. First, I cut a 6 1/2″ to 7″ piece of the ribbon and, lining it up on my grid pad, laid it in the middle of the Basic White panel and secured it on the back with Stampin’ Seal. Next, I cut the same length of the Evening Evergreen ribbon and added it in the middle of the wide ribbon. Tip: Add a couple of glue dots to hold it in place on the front.
The image from Hand-Penned Petals is stamped with Tuxedo Black ink. I used the handy, coordinating “filler” stamps to stamp color on the flowers and leaves. You can see that I used the smaller leaf filler stamp to “color” the base of the large flower and the smaller leaf.
I also used one of my favorite carry-over stamp sets for the sentiments. Can you guess it? Yes! It is Peaceful Moments! The Congratulations on the front from that set is stamped in Evening Evergreen.
Yes, I still look back on my several graduations with joy and, I think this would make a good graduation card.
The Finishing Touches:
To finish the card, I added a few Gilded Gems. I hope you like how I used my favorite ribbons and the Hand-Penned Petals set. Now it is time for you to see some of the other demonstrator’s favorites.
Stamper’s Dozen May 2021 Blog Hop
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
December 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Eden's Garden
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 6MYE33TZ I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Eden's Garden stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.