Welcome to this month’s Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! As you may know, this fabulous trip is finally taking place. Please know that none of us could have earned this trip without you, our loyal customers, team members, and supportive families. I want to thank every one of you who helped me earn this amazing trip of a lifetime. Unfortunately, many demonstrators who earned the trip could not go due to varying Covid restrictions. I am so sincerely sorry about that. We have been working ahead to bring you the hop this week. I hope you will enjoy it and click on each demonstrator’s link to see what all they have in store for you.
This card is my SWAP card for the incentive trip. I thought you might want to see it. I used the Encircled in Friendship bundle and Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, and Very Vanilla cardstock to make this card. Wouldn’t you love to be the recipient of a card that said you were the reason someone’s day was brighter? I know I would! And, wait until you see the inside!
The Measurements and Details:
- Calypso Coral Cardstock (CS) – 4 1/4″ x 11 “, scored and folded at 5 1/2″, and 3 1/4” square to die-cut.
- Soft Succulent CS – Cut 2 at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Pale Papaya CS – 4″ square to die-cut.
- Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 1 3/4″ square to die-cut.
I die-cut the Pale Papaya square CS with the largest detailed die surrounded by the bordered die of the same shape. Next, I die-cut the medium-sized detailed die from the Calypso Coral CS square. Finally, I die-cut the Very Vanilla square CS with the third smallest Layering Circle die. Once I did all the die-cutting, I glued the large Papaya detailed circle in the top-center of the Soft Succulent panel, adding the Calypso Coral detailed circle to the center of it. If you make this card, be mindful of how the details of the “doilies” are lining up.
For the next step, I stamped the sentiments, both with Evening Evergreen. Then, I dimensioned the small circle to the center of the Calypso Coral “doily.” And, finally, before gluing the panel to the card front, I added a knotted piece of Pale Papaya ribbon between the detailed circles and the sentiment, as shown.
I do believe that the sentiment that I stamped with Evening Everygreen ink is my favorite sentiment in the new annual catalog. We all have choices; choosing to be kind in the world today is admirable. The flower in the lower right corner of the Very Vanilla panel is stamped first with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then colored with Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. Finally, the panel is glued to the Soft Succulent mat and then to the inside of the card.
The Finishing Touch:
I added a single Champaign Rhinestone to the sentiment on the card front for the finishing touch. I hope you (and all the trip achievers) like my card. If you would like to order the products to make this card from me, click on any icon below to be taken to my online store. Now, I hope you will continue along on the hop to see what the other talented demonstrators have to inspire you.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.