Welcome to another edition of the Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I made a “here for you” card this week to complete the Color Challenge.
I formatted the inside layout the same as the card front. The scalloped rectangles are part of the Scalloped Contour dies. Furthermore, the die adds the stitching. Finally, I love the new font used on these sentiments!
The Measurements and Details:
- Night of Navy Cardstock (CS) – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″.
- Bumblebee CS – (2) 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″.
- Basic White CS – (2) 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ to die-cut, and, 2″ x 4″ scrap to stamp and die-cut.
I like to do my stamping first, so I stamped the floral image on a scrap of Basic White using Night of Navy ink. Then, I stamped color onto the flowers using Flirty Flamino ink and die-cut the flower with the coordinating die. Next, I used the Dark Night of Navy Blends marker to add color to the white Crinkled Seam-binding to give it time to dry.
After stamping the inside sentiments with the Night of Navy ink and coloring the flower bud with Flirty Flamingo, I glued the stamped layers on the Bumblebee panels and then to the card base. I used Dimensionals to adhere the floral image to the card front.
Finally, using the colored Crinkled Seam-binding to make a bow, I attached it to the bouquet with a Mini Glue Dot. I hope you like the simplicity and clean look of this card. If you would like to make this ‘Here For You’ card, click on any icon below and be redirected to my online store.
Thank you for hopping along with us today. And, don’t forget to go HERE to see what the other design team members did to inspire your creativity!
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: UZR7RV46
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Beary Cute bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog on page 24.
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.