Welcome to another edition of the Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I made a “here for you” card this week to complete the Color Challenge.
I formatted the inside layout the same as the card front. The scalloped rectangles are part of the Scalloped Contour dies. Furthermore, the die adds the stitching. Finally, I love the new font used on these sentiments!
The Measurements and Details:
- Night of Navy Cardstock (CS) – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″.
- Bumblebee CS – (2) 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″.
- Basic White CS – (2) 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ to die-cut, and, 2″ x 4″ scrap to stamp and die-cut.
I like to do my stamping first, so I stamped the floral image on a scrap of Basic White using Night of Navy ink. Then, I stamped color onto the flowers using Flirty Flamino ink and die-cut the flower with the coordinating die. Next, I used the Dark Night of Navy Blends marker to add color to the white Crinkled Seam-binding to give it time to dry.
After stamping the inside sentiments with the Night of Navy ink and coloring the flower bud with Flirty Flamingo, I glued the stamped layers on the Bumblebee panels and then to the card base. I used Dimensionals to adhere the floral image to the card front.
Finally, using the colored Crinkled Seam-binding to make a bow, I attached it to the bouquet with a Mini Glue Dot. I hope you like the simplicity and clean look of this card. If you would like to make this ‘Here For You’ card, click on any icon below and be redirected to my online store.
Thank you for hopping along with us today. And, don’t forget to go HERE to see what the other design team members did to inspire your creativity!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
December 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Eden's Garden
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 6MYE33TZ I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Eden's Garden stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.