Hello! Welcome to the Trip Achievers Blog Hop! Thank you for visiting my blog today, and please be sure to click on the links below to see what other Trip Achievers have made for your inspiration. I blogged about this card a couple of months ago, but not in this group, so I apologize if it is not new to you. It is my favorite card that I created from the Two-Tone Flora Bundle.
I used the Two-Toned Flora Bundle, and the Stylish Shapes dies to make this card. Can you see the detail on the first panel of this card? If not, it will show clearer in another photo. I accomplished this detail by using the Simply-Scored tool to score at every 1/4″ interval, an easy way to add texture to a card.
Details of my Trip Achievers Card:
To make the flowers, I stamped three of the largest solid flowers on Basic White cardstock (CS) with Coastal Cabana ink, then stamped the detailed image over it using Night of Navy ink. I also stamped five of the leafy sprigs with Pear Pizzazz ink. Finally, I cut all the stamped images with the coordinating dies.
I die-cut the largest Stylish Shapes circle and embossed it with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder. Then, I cut it in half to create the vase. I glued a 3/8″ strip of Coastal Cabana CS approximately 1 1/2″ from the bottom of the front panel to ground the vase. I glued the lower two flowers overlapping the vase and dimensioned the top flower. Being careful, I added glue to only the center of the flowers so I could “prune” the leafy sprigs and tuck them under the flowers, securing them with a bit of glue.
The sentiment is stamped with Night of Navy ink onto Basic White CS, then die-cut with the largest Stylish Shapes banner before being dimensioned onto the card as shown.
An Up-Close Look:
In the photo above, the detail of the vase is easier to see, as well as the detail on the first layer. I scattered a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels around as a finishing touch. I hope you like the card and will now continue to see what the other Achievers have to show you by clicking the link below. Thanks again for visiting my blog.
**Please note that earning the Incentive Trip is not representative of typical Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The level of sales to achieve this result requires significant work and is accomplished by less than 1% of demonstrators worldwide.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162186 - pages 44.
- All About Autumn Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162193 - pages 42-44.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15