Welcome, and thank you for visiting my blog today! I am thrilled to be able to join this blog hop to help showcase the new Online Exclusives products that went live today – Where? Online HERE! As the new product category suggests, these items will be available online only. NO WORRIES! I can still order them for you! The new category of Online Exclusives will be shown online only, not in any catalog. This means they could be “current” longer because they will not be tied to a catalog timeline! I love this! You can place these items on all three order types if you are a demonstrator. There are many more products online than I am showing in this post. You might want to check them out HERE.
Who wouldn’t love to get a card like this one in the mail? It is bright, fresh, and fun. The only stamping that I did on this card is the sentiment. It is gold heat-embossed, then die-cut with a die from the Beautiful Shapes die set found in the Annual Catalog. The other products are from the new Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the matching ‘Hello, Irresistible’ designer series paper (DSP).
The Irresistible Hello Card Details:
- Card Base – Soft Seafoam Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 – Gold Foil Sheet – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Layer 2 – Bermuda Bay CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, die-cut near the top with the circle in Irresistible Blooms dies.
- Layer 3 – DSP – 6″ x 6″ of 2 patterns (floral and leafy), die-cut one large flower and one trio of leaves with coordinating dies.
- Layer 4 – Soft Seafoam CD – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″, die-cut label using Beautiful Shapes die.
- Inside Layer 1 (ISL1) – Bermuda Bay CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Inside Layer 2 (ISL2) – Basic White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Layer 3 – DSP – 6″ x 6″ of 2 patterns (floral and leafy), die-cut one small flower and one double set of leaves with coordinating dies.
- Glue Layer 2 to Layer 1, then to the Card Base.
- Apply Clear Wink-of-Stella to the flower and glue the trio of leaves to the right lower area. Add to the center of the circle of Layer 2 onto Layer 1 with dimensionals.
- Stamp Layer 4 using Versamark, dust with gold embossing powder, and heat-set.
- Adhere ISL2 to ISL1, then inside the card. Glue the double leaves of ISL3 to the right lower area of the flower, then to the left corner of ISL2 using glue.
- Add several Loose Frosted Dots embellishments to the card front, as shown.
- Suggestion: When I make this card again, I will emboss Layer 2 with one of the Basics 3D Emboss Folders. You can see where I used it HERE.
An Up-Close View:
As shown in the photo above, I brushed Wink-a-Stella over the large flower and leaves. I also added multiple Loose Frosted Dots of varying sizes as my final touch. I hope you like the card and will subscribe to my blog to get an email notification when I post. Please click the links below to follow along on the hop. I have listed all the products used to create this card below too. I will love to be your creative coach if you do not have a demonstrator and live in the USA.
Thank you for joining us on the Online Exclusives Blog Hop! ***I will include the product icons once they become available***
Shopping online? Be sure to use the September 2023 Hostess Code: 2EETHT44
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162186 - pages 44.
- All About Autumn Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162193 - pages 42-44.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15