Hello! Thanks for joining me today on the Trip Achievers Blog Hop! Some amazing demonstrators are designing for this hop to share inspiration with you. Enjoy!! Remember to continue on the blog hop by clicking the ‘next’ button at the bottom of my blog post.
My Trip Achievers Blog Hop Card:
Since Sale-A-Bration ends in just over a week, I share a masculine card using the Sale-A-Bration set ‘In The Country.’ You may have missed it, and I admit it was not my favorite set looking at it in the catalog. Once I stamped it on Basic White cardstock (CS) with Memento ink and started coloring, the layout popped into my mind. I used the Framed Florets die to cut the field.
The Crumb Cake layer was embossed with one of the Basics 3D Emboss Folders included in the Irresistible Blooms Collection that will debut on March 1st online. I embossed the 1 1/2″ strip of Soft Suede CS across the middle of the card with the Timber 3D embossing folder. Finally, I colored the scene with the Stampin’ Blends listed in the product list at the bottom of this post. You do not need to love to color for this image. It is small, so most coloring was touching/tapping the Blends to the cardstock. Of course, I think the card looks better in real life, as always.
I used the sentiment from the Go To Greetings. It could easily be Happy Birthday or Thank you.
An Up-Close Look:
I thought you might like an up-close view of the scene. However, every flaw is accentuated when a lens zooms in on it. You should be able to tell the colors once you see the list. Thank you for joining the Trip Achievers Blog Hop today. Here are the Hop links, followed by the product list.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162186 - pages 44.
- All About Autumn Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162193 - pages 42-44.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15