Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog today for another weekly challenge by Create with Connie & Mary. I used the True Beauty images to complete today’s challenge.
The True Beauty Details:
- Card Base – Granny Apple Green cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 – Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Layer 2 – Calypso Coral CS – 3″ x 4 1/4″, die-cut with Fabulous Frames die.
- Layer 3 – Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack – (2) 3 1/4″ pieces of Burlap Ribbon.
- Layer 4 – Basic White Thick CS – 3″ x 4 1/4″, die-cut with Fabulous Frames die.
- Layer 5 – DSP – (2) die-cut leaves
- Layer 6 – DSP – die-cut Calypso-colored rose.
- Inside Layer 1 – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Layer 2 – Calypso Coral CS – 4″ x 1/2″
- After all the die-cutting is completed, Glue Layer 1 to the card base.
- Use a small blending brush to add Calypso Coral ink over the outside piece of Layer 2, then glue to Layer 1, off-setting to the right.
- Use Seal adhesive to adhere Layer 3 onto Layer 1, inside Layer 2.
- Use a small blending brush to add a light touch of Balmy Blue ink to the upper 3/4 of the inside piece of Layer 4. Stamp sentiment with Crumb Cake ink in the lower right corner, then dimension over Layer 3 onto Layer 1, centering inside the frame.
- Place dimensionals to the center back of Layer 6, then over the light blue ink on Layer 4.
- Glue Layer 5 onto Layer 4, tucking under Layer 6.
- Add a few Iridescent Pastel Gems.
- Glue Inside Layer 2 to Inside Layer 1, then to the inside of the card.
An Up-Close View:
Did you notice the different products that I used? Mainly items from the Awash in Beauty Collection from the annual catalog and the Fabulous Frames stand-alone die set. Finally, from the J-A Mini Catalog, I used the sentiment from the Sentimental Park stamp set, the Iridescent Pastel Gems, and the ribbon combo pack. I hope you like my card that shows the beauty of the coordination of Stampin’ Up! products listed below. Click Here to see the creations of my fellow Design Team members.