Hello! Welcome to the Thursday Challenge by Create with Connie & Mary. Thank you for visiting my blog. I use a designer series paper (DSP) for a fast and fun card to meet the challenge.
The Dainty Flowers DSP, used on this card, is free with a minimum purchase of $50 now and until the end of February. The products I used to make this card are at the bottom of the blog post. The base of this card is Basic White Thick cardstock (CS).
Using DSP Details:
- Card Base: Basic White Thick CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1: DSP – Starry Sky Pattern – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Layer 2: DSP – Dotted Fresh Freesia Pattern – 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Layer 3: DSP – Floral Pattern – 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Layer 4: Rich Razzleberry CS – 4 1/2″ x 1/4″
- Layer 5: Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, die-cut with the third largest Stylish Shapes circle die.
- Adhere Layer 1 to the card base. Glue Layer 2 to Layer 1.
- As shown, adhere Layer 3 is slightly offset to the right over Layer 2.
- Glue Layer 4 over Layer 3, lining it up on the right with Layer 2.
- Use Starry Sky ink to stamp the sentiment from Something Good onto Layer 5, then dimensional, as shown over Layer 2.
- Add a Starry Sky Adhesive-backed Milky Dot to Layer 5.
- Decorate the inside as desired. I glued a 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ strip of the Layer 1 pattern of DSP across the interior.
An Up-Close Look:
When you are short on time, use DSP to create a card easily. Again, the bonus of this DSP is that it is FREE with a minimum purchase for a limited time. I hope you like my card. Click HERE to see what the other design team members have created for this challenge. I hope you will revisit next Thursday for another Challenge by Create with Connie & Mary.