Welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen Monthly Blog Hop! Happy New Year to you and your family. Let’s Sale-a-Brate the new year with the biggest sale of the Stampin’ Up! year. For each increment of $50 of products purchased, you can choose a FREE stamp set or designer series paper (DSP) from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.
I used the FREE Sale-A-Bration Favored Flowers 12″ x 12″ DSP for my card today and some new products from the mini catalog. This card would be great to send to a family member off at school or on a mission. I also think it is suitable for a masculine Valentine’s Day card for your honey! Can you spot the other new products that I have used? Hint: they are found on pages 11 and 46 of the Jan-April Mini Catalog.
Details of the Sale-A-Bration Love Card:
- Card Base – Calypso Coral cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Layer 1 – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Layer 2 – DSP – Floral design – 4″ x 3″, Green patterned design – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Layer 3 – Calypso Coral CS – 4″ x 1/4″
- Layer 4 – Petal Pink – 2″ x 3 3/8″
- Layer 5 – Vellum Basics – 2 3/4″ x 4″, die-cut with the #3 scalloped rectangle die from Scalloped Contours.
- Layer 6 – Evening Evergreen CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, apply Adhesive Sheet to the CS, then die-cut the words with the Love For You dies.
- Inside Layer 1 – Evening Evergreen CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Layer 2 – Petal Pink CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Glue Layers 2 to Layer 1 to give the DSP stability. Add Layer 3 to cover the seam between the two panels of Layer 2.
- Place Layer 4 on a Silicone Craft Sheet, squeeze Tombow glue on it, then spread with a sponge or sponge dauber. (you can brush it on, apply it with your finger…whatever, as long as the entire piece is covered evenly) Finally, remove Layer 4 from the silicone sheet and adhere Layer 5 over the glued area, lining up within the stitched area of the die-cut vellum. Hold a few seconds to attach securely.
- Arrange Layer 6 onto Layer 5. The words should already have adhesive on the backside. If not, use tiny drops of Tombow glue to adhere.
- Use Dimensionals to add the Layers 4-6 unit to the card, as shown.
- Use the dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker to color a few pearls to add to Layer 5.
- Use Evening Evergreen ink to stamp Inside Layer 2 (as shown below), then adhere Inside Layer 2 to Inside Layer 1, then inside the card.
A Close-Up Look:
Looking closely, you can see that the Petal Pink extends over the stitching on the right. I altered the measurements for that layer in the above measurements. This beautiful vellum is found on page 46 in the catalog, and I love it as it comes with three different patterns. And finally, this photo shows the Calypso-colored pearls nicely.
I hope you like the inside as much as I do. Not too buttery. Just the facts! LOL. Now it is time to hop along to see what the other Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop members have created for you to Sale-A-Brate. Below those links, I have listed the products used to create this card. The icons have a link embedded to take you to my online store to order if you’d like. Have a great remainder of your weekend!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Country Bouquet Bundle - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160383
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160377
- Country Bouquet Punch - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160382 All are found on pages 9-10.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15