Of course, this card is prettier in real life. I am in love with the oval of hearts that I die-cut into the top panel and then gold heat-embossed the sentiment on the inside, bottom right of the oval. I then adhered it to a piece of Brushed Metallic Gold foil sheet and finally to the card base. The tall branch with leaves is die-cut with a die from the Framed Florets dies.
The Gold-Embossed Sentiment up-close:
More Details of the Framed Floret Special Day Card:
On the side-view of the card above, you can peek inside the card and see that I glued a 1/4″ strip of gold foil sheet to tie the inside of the card to the card front. I did not stamp a sentiment on the inside because I am unsure if I will use this card for a birthday or a congratulatory card. I find this bundle to be very versatile and beautiful.
Thank you for visiting my blog on this hop today. Please continue the hop by clicking on the next person on the list below.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: UZR7RV46
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Beary Cute bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog on page 24.
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Joy of Christmas Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 161983 - pages 28.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15