Hello! Welcome to my blog! All Christmas cards do not have to be “over-the-top” to be beautiful to receive. Today I want to show you a simple Christmas card I made that I would send to anyone on my Christmas list. The best part: it is quick, easy, and replicable. Let’s take a look.
Aren’t the colors in the Boughs of Holly designer series paper (DSP) vibrant? For this card, I let the DSP, cut into 3″ x 1″ strips, do all the heavy lifting. This layout can be done with any DSP for any occasion and look great simply by pairing it with coordinating colors. I have kept it handy since Sandy Carlson introduced me to the layout years ago.
The Simple Christmas Card Details:
After gluing the four strips of DSP to the Evening Evergreen 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ panel of cardstock (CS), I glued the unit to the card front. Next, I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink onto the scrap of Basic White CS and die-cut it with the second smallest (of the set of four) Stitched Rectangle Dies. After adding a few Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the lower-right side of the focal layer on the card front.
An Up-close View:
The inside of the card is stamped with Real Red ink on Basic White CS and glued to an Evening Evergreen panel, then to the inside of the card. Easy-Peasy! I hope you like the card! Click the following download to get the FREE TUTORIAL for this card. Simple Christmas Card 11-22 Garza The products I used to create this card are listed below. Click on icons to shop at my online store for your needed products.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 44AJ7FQW
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Perched In A Tree Bundle from the July-December Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22, for packet pick-up.
- Kindest Gnomes Bundle - July-December Catalog - 159626
- Kindest Gnomes Cling Stamp Set - July-December Catalog - 159616
- Gnome Dies - July-December Catalog - 159625 All found on page 43.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15