Welcome to the Thursday Challenge by Create with Connie & Mary. Today, I created a ‘Just a Note’ card for the sketch challenge.
I created this bright and cheery’ Just A Note’ card using the beautiful FREE paper earned as a Sale-a-bration reward, Wonderful World. I will give the measurements below. However, I think the assembly is straightforward; if you know, use the Go To Greetings stamp set with Mossy Meadow Ink for the sentiment.
Just A Note Details:
- Card Base – Orchid Oasis Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- Layer 1
- a) DSP – 3″ x 4 1/4″
- b) Highland Heather CS – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, dry embossed with Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing Folder
- Layer 2 – Rich Razzleberry CS – 3/8″ x 3 1/2″
- Layer 3 – Old Olive CS – 2 3/4″ x 1 1/2″, punched with the scallop of the Double Oval Punch.
- Layer 4 – Basic White – scrap to stamp, then punch the small oval of the Double Oval Punch.
An Up-Close View:
You can see the brushed brass butterflies I added as the finishing touch on my ‘Just a Note’ card in the photo above. This card was simple to put together with the sketch and the awesome Stampin’ Up! designer series paper and cardstock. I love the colors together, and I hope you do too. Feel free to leave a measure below.
By clicking on any icon in the product list, the link will direct you to my online store. Now, if you would like, click HERE to be taken to see the projects the other Design Team has created to inspire you. I hope to see you again next Thursday, if not before!