Hello and welcome to my blog showcasing the Daffodil Daydream bundle by Stampin’ Up! Knowing you are here brightens up my day, so this card is for you!
It is Sale-A-Bration time, the biggest sales event of the year at Stampin’ Up! So, on my project today, I want to show you a quick and easy card I made with some free designer series paper (DSP) that I earned by placing a qualifying order. (you can too!) The DSP is Daffodil Afternoon and has two sheets (out of 12) of a split-sheet design providing simplicity to cutting for six cards from just one of the sheets. I cut the DSP in 4″ strips, then trimmed it down to 4″ x 5 1/4″, finally gluing on the card front after stamping the sentiment with Daffodil Delight ink.
The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock (CS) folded on the left-hand side. Despite seeming finished, I still wanted another layer on the card after adding the bumblebee trinket (isn’t he the cutest). Therefore, I stamped the single daffodil from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set, found in the 2022 January-June mini catalog, with Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS. I used Daffodil Delight, Evening Evergreen, and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the stamped image and then die-cut it with the coordinating die. Adding this flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals gives added interest to the card.
An Up-Close Look:
Further, I want you to be able to see the leaves of the daffodil up-close. As you look at the DSP, you can see two colors of leaves. Therefore, I used two different colors for my leaves too. So, if you need a quick and easy card that will brighten someone else’s day as they managed to brighten yours, you may want to get this DSP with your qualifying order of $50. Below, I have listed all the products I used to create this card.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you do not have a demonstrator from whom to purchase products, I would love to be your person! Have a great rest of your week!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162186 - pages 44.
- All About Autumn Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162193 - pages 42-44.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15