Welcome to another month of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month we “bring in the new” as the 2022 January – June Mini Catalog goes live along with Sale-A-Bration. You will want to hop along to each demonstrator’s blog for sure this month! With no further ado, here is my card:
The Ranunculus stamp set was one of the first to catch my eye in the January to June Mini Catalog. (J-J mini) I love doing collage stamping, and this set seemed perfect. Many people call this “random stamping”; however, I like to think of it as organized chaos stamping. LOL. I stamped all the lined images with words straight, followed by a plethora of angled stamped images. The primary colors used on my card are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede for the ink and paper plus, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to highlight the flower.
What is a Ranunculus?
A ranunculus is an herb commonly known as a “buttercup.” Hence, I used Daffodil Delight for the die-cut flower, which I adhered to the stamped card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso and die-cut it with the smallest Taylored Made Tag die. After adding some Linen Thread, I used Stampin’ Dimensionals, again, to add to the card front.
With all the stamped images, you may have missed the small Brush Brass Butterflies above the ranunculus. They are the right size and very flat, making mailing a breeze, and are my favorite embellishments in the J-J mini catalog. I hope you like my card and will try a little collage stamping of your own. Now it is time for you to hop along to the other talented demonstrators who have made cards for inspiration with stamps from the newest, just released J-J mini catalog. Thanks again for stopping by today!
Stamper’s Dozen January 2022 Blog Hop
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Country Bouquet Bundle - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160383
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160377
- Country Bouquet Punch - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160382 All are found on pages 9-10.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15