Hello, and welcome to this week’s Thursday Challenge by Create with Connie & Mary. I have a thank-you card using the Flowers of Friendship bundle to meet today’s challenge.
- Very Vanilla Thick cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Cinnamon Cider CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS – 3″ x 4 1/4″
- So Saffron CS – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ to stamp and punch flowers.
- After stamping one large and two small flowers using Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the So Saffron strip, punch them out with the Flowers & Leaves punch. Optional: color the border of the small flowers with the dark So Saffron Blends Combo marker. Set aside.
- Use Soft Succulent Stampin’ Write Marker to color just the stem and leaves of the flower bouquet, “huff” on the stamp then stamp the image onto the Very Vanilla panel. Use Soft Succulent Blends Combo to color in the leaves.
- Using Cinnamon Cider ink, stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the Very Vanilla panel. Adhere to Cinnamon Cider panel.
- Glue the two smaller flowers onto the stem tops and then, dimensional the large flower onto the middle stem. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flower centers.
- Dimensional the focal panel to the card front. Add a Cinnamon Cider 2020-2022 In-Color Square Gem to the upper left of the sentiment.
In the above photo, the So Saffron Blends added to the borders of the small flowers can be seen better. The rhinestones and square gem add significant “bling” to the card. I hope you like the simplicity of the design and will try making it for a quick and easy thank-you card. If you haven’t gotten the Flowers of Friendship bundle yet, you might want to consider it for your next order.
Now it is time to see what the other design team members have created to meet this color challenge. Click HERE to check it out!
October 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Nature's Harvest
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GAMB3CCW I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Nature's Harvest stamp set and Blackberry Beauty DSP.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.