Oh, my WORD! This little doggie is the cutest! For my Christmas creation, I used the new, fabulous Give It A Whirl dies. They are displayed only once in the Annual Catalog on page 57 so, perhaps you have missed them. They are shown again in the dies section of the catalog on page 163. The dies are everything you need to create a whirly card!
As you can see on the right side of the card, an arrow shows the recipient to move the scalloped circle down with their finger. When this is done, other cuties show up in the stocking! Look at this:
It wouldn’t be easy to type out how to do this and much too long to read. So, I will do a Facebook Live this coming Friday at 7:30 pm Central Time on my Creativity Released Group Page. You can opt to join the group HERE.
You are going to be surprised at how easy this card is to make!!
Here is the video:
Just some stamping, coloring and, a little card piecing…voila! I hope to see you Friday evening, 7:30 CT.
Now it is time to hop along to see the rest of the Stamper’s Dozen Christmas Creations! Thank you for continuing to follow the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop each month!
Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
October 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Nature's Harvest
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GAMB3CCW I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Nature's Harvest stamp set and Blackberry Beauty DSP.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.