Hello, Friends! It is time for another Thursday Challenge with Create with Connie and Mary at createwithconnieandmary.com I love that Stampin’ Up! products coordinate. I have used three stamp sets along with the three colors in today’s Color Challenge.
This color challenge came easy to me because this is one of my favorite combinations. I think it makes a rich, elegant-looking card. The stamp sets I used are 1. Sweet Strawberry for the berry blossoms and leaves, 2. Oval Occasions Bundle for the sentiment and, 3. Best Year for the inside of the card. Thus, I must say that all the products coordinate well in my humble opinion.
I colored the strawberry blossoms with light and dark Mango Melody (because we do not have Bumblebee Blends). Further, I colored the leaves with Old Olive Blends and stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy ink. Finally, I used the Double Oval Punch to then punch the sentiment, and the Old Olive scalloped oval behind it. The Night of Navy ribbon used to make the bow comes from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack.
Night of Navy Cardstock (CS) – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Old Olive CS – 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ and, 5-1/4″ x 4″(inside)
Basic White CS – 4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ and, 5″ x 3-3/4″ (inside) plus, scrap to punch sentiment
Bumblebee CS – 1-1/2″ x 3-1/8″ and, 1″ x 3-3/4″ (inside)
DSP – 1″ x 4-1/4″
Once everything was layered together, I liberally applied Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the blossom centers and the sentiment. After all, it is a birthday we are celebrating here! That is my card for you today. I hope you will check out what the other talented design team members have done HERE. And, don’t forget to check out the Facebook Page HERE.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
April 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Butterfly Brilliance
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: EZVFQZAG I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, an early release from the new Annual catalog coming to you on May 4th.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.