The Peony Card:
How many of you have some Stampin’ Up! Craft White Ink hiding away in your stash? It is time to get it out! After gold heat embossing the lovely peony onto Crumb Cake cardstock, I colored it using my Craft White ink and a Water Painter. Do you love this look as much as I do? Furthermore, it was very quick and easy.
The Measurements and Details:
The peony was stamped in Versamark ink, dusted with gold embossing powder and heat set. Next, I used a Water Painter to apply the craft ink to the flower petals and Mossy Meadow ink to the stem and leaves. I dabbed the water or color found on the embossed area off with a tissue. Finally, I embossed the sentiment on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and die-cut it with an Ornate Frames die. For a finishing touch, I added two Gilded Gems
Early Espresso – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Gold Foil Sheet – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/8″
Crumb Cake – 3 3/4″ x 5″ plus a scrap to emboss and die-cut the sentiment
An Up-close Look:
Here you can really see the white ink on the flower. This technique looks fabulous on the large image in Good Morning Magnolia too! So, dig deep and find that Craft White ink and put it in play again! I hope you have a fantastic week!
Now it is time to hop along to see what the other talented ladies have to show you this month:
Here is a list of the products I used to complete this card. If you live in the USA and do not have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours! Happy Stampin’!
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.