The Peony Card:
How many of you have some Stampin’ Up! Craft White Ink hiding away in your stash? It is time to get it out! After gold heat embossing the lovely peony onto Crumb Cake cardstock, I colored it using my Craft White ink and a Water Painter. Do you love this look as much as I do? Furthermore, it was very quick and easy.
The Measurements and Details:
The peony was stamped in Versamark ink, dusted with gold embossing powder and heat set. Next, I used a Water Painter to apply the craft ink to the flower petals and Mossy Meadow ink to the stem and leaves. I dabbed the water or color found on the embossed area off with a tissue. Finally, I embossed the sentiment on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and die-cut it with an Ornate Frames die. For a finishing touch, I added two Gilded Gems
Early Espresso – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Gold Foil Sheet – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/8″
Crumb Cake – 3 3/4″ x 5″ plus a scrap to emboss and die-cut the sentiment
An Up-close Look:
Here you can really see the white ink on the flower. This technique looks fabulous on the large image in Good Morning Magnolia too! So, dig deep and find that Craft White ink and put it in play again! I hope you have a fantastic week!
Now it is time to hop along to see what the other talented ladies have to show you this month:
Here is a list of the products I used to complete this card. If you live in the USA and do not have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours! Happy Stampin’!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
April 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Butterfly Brilliance
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: EZVFQZAG I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, an early release from the new Annual catalog coming to you on May 4th.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.