Howdy! YeeHaw!! It is Thursday and time for another Thursday Challenge from Create With Connie and Mary at createwithconnieandmary.com. I have owned the Ride The Range stamp set since it came out in January and finally had a great chance to use it! It is in Texas-style, from my Lone Star State! Although, it is a loose interpretation of this week’s Sketch Challenge 655:
I have five fences instead of three banners under the center focal layer. These fences were cut with the coordinating dies, along with the windmill, which I love!! The dies in the Ride The Range bundle are excellent! They cut all the images and have the extra dies, like the one I used to cut the “grassy” layer.
Old Olive Cardstock (CS) – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ and, 2-1/2 x 1-3/4″ die-cut to 1-1/2″
Very Vanilla CS – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, 5″ x 3-3/4″ (inside), and scrap on which to stamp horse and bales
Early Espresso CS – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (die-cut fencing), 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
Silver Foil – 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
As I may have said a time or two in the past, some cards do not need ribbon or bling. This cowboy certainly does not want this card blinged up so, after coloring him with Stampin’ Blends and tucking that windmill behind the grass, I called it good. Check out the product list below to see all the Blends colors I used to color the cowboy and his horse.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.