It is Thursday, and time for another challenge over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com. I used the Baby Pull Toys stamp set from the 2021 January-June mini catalog for this sketch challenge.
As with all, this sketch is a suggestion, not a commandment. So, I took the liberty to change it from a square card into a regular A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). Furthermore, I changed the circle into a heart and the curvy bannered sentiment layer into a straight stitched layer.
Baby Pull Toy Card:
All of the stamped images came from the Baby Pull Toys stamp set. Isn’t the “Love just got Real” a great sentiment for a new baby card? Perfect!…in my humble opinion. I pulled the theme on the card front to the inside of the card by adding the same Ice Cream Corner designer series paper (DSP), layered on a Bermuda Bay cardstock strip, to the inside. I like to add my inside sentiment when the time comes to use the card.
The “triangles” on this card front are somewhat of an illusion. The DSP is a solid 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ layer glued to the Basic White Thick card base. The Bermuda Bay triangles were made by cutting the same sized layer as the DSP diagonally, corner to corner, in both directions. I used only the top and bottom triangles on this card.
I added a bow made with white twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack for the finishing touch. But, first, I colored it with my Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. The Blends make it so easy to have embellishments to match any card. I hope you like my card! Now, to see what the other talented demonstrators did, go to HERE. Be sure to play along by posting your card using this sketch on the Facebook Page.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
March 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Sweet Ice Cream
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MMCY7MQH This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Sweet Ice Cream bundle which is new in the January-June 2021 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.