Today I celebrate! It is my distinct honor and privilege to join the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge Team! I am so excited to be a small part of this group of amazingly talented women! So, with no further ado, here is the sketch we have to work with for this week’s Thursday Sketch Challenge.
Starting with a Pear Pizzazz card base 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″, I added the 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Crumb Cake panel, stamped with the ‘All Wired Up’ stamp set using Early Espresso ink. Then, I had fun stamping images from the Hey, Chick and the Hey, Birthday Chick stamp sets. All of the stamped, Basic White panels measure 1 1/2″ x 2 1/8″. Then, I mounted the images on Mossy Meadow layers 1/8″ larger all around (1-5/8″ x 2-1/4″). I brushed the Clear Wink of Stella over the chubby chick, blending some ink from the stamped image to “color” her.
I chose our Mossy Meadow, and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Markers instead of Blends to color the tiny details. Blends tend to ‘bleed’ more than our markers. That said, I also used the Crumb Cake and So Saffron Blends Combo Packs to color the larger areas.
To finish the Let’s Celebrate card, I stamped the inside sentiments with Early Espresso ink. I hope you like my card. You can see what the other talented stampers have done for this challenge HERE. Thank you for celebrating my debut on the CCMC Thursday Challenge with me! Be sure to play along over on the Facebook Page.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.