Hello! Welcome to my blog, where I am showing the Happy Retirement card I made last week for a dear friend of mine. I used the Senior Years stamp set and colored the hair to match Margaret’s. I am sure that by the time of this post, she will have received the card, and I will not be ruining the surprise.
This is a fun fold card using Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape cardstock along with the beautiful Artistry Blooms designer series paper (DSP). The 11″ x 4 1/4″ Melon Mambo is scored and folded at 2-3/4″ from each end. The 3-3/8″ square of Gorgeous Grape, glued to only one of the finished panels, is what holds the card closed.
I stamped her skirt onto a DSP piece and fussy cut it out then, glued it to the image stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The white banner is 3/8″ x 1-3/4″ and popped up with mini dimensionals.
I hope you like the card! To me, it seems happy and bright, just what retirement should be! Thanks for stopping to check out my blog today!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.