Hello! Welcome to my blog, where I am showing the Happy Retirement card I made last week for a dear friend of mine. I used the Senior Years stamp set and colored the hair to match Margaret’s. I am sure that by the time of this post, she will have received the card, and I will not be ruining the surprise.
This is a fun fold card using Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape cardstock along with the beautiful Artistry Blooms designer series paper (DSP). The 11″ x 4 1/4″ Melon Mambo is scored and folded at 2-3/4″ from each end. The 3-3/8″ square of Gorgeous Grape, glued to only one of the finished panels, is what holds the card closed.
I stamped her skirt onto a DSP piece and fussy cut it out then, glued it to the image stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The white banner is 3/8″ x 1-3/4″ and popped up with mini dimensionals.
I hope you like the card! To me, it seems happy and bright, just what retirement should be! Thanks for stopping to check out my blog today!
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.