Hello, and Welcome! If you saw my Gilded Frame post last Monday, this card is going to look quite familiar. I have changed the colors and love the new look. Take a look and see!
For today’s card, I used a Real Red base and the Sale-A-Bration (FREE with purchase) Flower and Field designer series paper (DSP). You can click HERE to see the one I did with a Petal Pink card base and for more details on the construction of the card.
Truly, the only things I changed were the colors and the DSP. I am anxious to know which of the two cards you like the best. I would love to find out in the comments!
Have you tried the Gilded Leafing embellishments yet? How do you like it? I find it relaxing. I wish you a great rest of your day! Happy Stampin’!
Shopping online? Be sure to use the June 2021 Hostess Code: KJDBNUAR
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.