Thank you for coming along on this month’s Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! It is hard to believe Christmas is only a week away! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a healthy and happy new year!! Soon, along with a new year, we will have a new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration!
When you come to the end of my post, be sure to click on the next link to move on to the next trip achiever’s blog for more inspiration. Now, let’s get to the card for today!
As much as I have played with the Quite Curvy bundle, an early release from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog, I had not used the leaf curvy die. So I gave it a try, and this is the result. I love how the die cuts the leaves out completely and debosses the vine with one pass through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! To add color behind the leaves, I experimented with the new Blending Brushes, available to order on January 5th. Like sponging ink onto cardstock, the Blending Brushes give a smoother look and are easy to use! They clean up easily too.
I started with a 2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock on which I blended Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler, then adhered it behind the die-cut area. To enhance the vines, I used the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Marker (fine tip) to color the debossed vines. I am pleased with how it turned out!
An Up-Close Look
Looking closer, you can see how the debossed areas were colored. You can also see the sweet little birds popped up with mini dimensionals after being colored the Combo Packs of Blends in Smokey Slate and Pumpkin Pie (light only). Three Gilded Gems were added as the finishing touch. Give this die-cut a whirl. I think you will like it!
Now it is time to continue on the blog hop by clicking on the next name on the list. Enjoy!!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.