Thank you for coming along on this month’s Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! It is hard to believe Christmas is only a week away! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a healthy and happy new year!! Soon, along with a new year, we will have a new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration!
When you come to the end of my post, be sure to click on the next link to move on to the next trip achiever’s blog for more inspiration. Now, let’s get to the card for today!
As much as I have played with the Quite Curvy bundle, an early release from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog, I had not used the leaf curvy die. So I gave it a try, and this is the result. I love how the die cuts the leaves out completely and debosses the vine with one pass through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! To add color behind the leaves, I experimented with the new Blending Brushes, available to order on January 5th. Like sponging ink onto cardstock, the Blending Brushes give a smoother look and are easy to use! They clean up easily too.
I started with a 2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock on which I blended Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler, then adhered it behind the die-cut area. To enhance the vines, I used the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Marker (fine tip) to color the debossed vines. I am pleased with how it turned out!
An Up-Close Look
Looking closer, you can see how the debossed areas were colored. You can also see the sweet little birds popped up with mini dimensionals after being colored the Combo Packs of Blends in Smokey Slate and Pumpkin Pie (light only). Three Gilded Gems were added as the finishing touch. Give this die-cut a whirl. I think you will like it!
Now it is time to continue on the blog hop by clicking on the next name on the list. Enjoy!!
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.