Hello, and welcome to my blog. My card today uses the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set named “Approaching Perfection.” We are about a quarter of the way through one of the biggest sales Stampin’ Up! offers called “Sale-A-Bration.” So, let’s Sale-a-brate with a Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop.
Here is a card that packs a big wow. It is simple to make, especially if you have a Stamparatus. I used the Stamparatus to ‘hinge-stamp’ the candles from the FREE stamp set “Approaching Perfection” onto a 1- 1/4″ x 5- 1/4″ piece of Whisper White (now Basic White) cardstock. (CS) The candle panel, stamped using Night of Navy and Balmy Blue ink, is layered onto a Night of Navy CS panel that measures 1- 1/2″ x 5- 1/2″.
Sale-A-Brate With Me
I incorporated the Heart Punch Pack from the annual catalog to punch a scalloped Balmy Blue heart and a regular heart using the FREE Sale-A-Bration Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper. After gluing the two hearts together, I popped them onto the card using dimensionals. The bold, clean, and simple birthday sentiment is stamped using Night of Navy ink.
Approaching Perfection Close-up:
Here you can get a close-up look at the candles that are spaced perfectly with the Stamparatus. You can also see the Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing With Patterns ribbon combo pack in the annual catalog that I used for the tiny little bow on the heart.
Continuing with the clean and simple look and color, I stamped the inside sentiment and balloons with Night of Navy ink.
I hope you like my card and have cause to get the cute Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set before the end of February! Thank you kindly for visiting my blog today. Now it is time to venture along the hop to see what the other talented demonstrators have in store for you today. Have a great second half of the month!!
Stamper’s Dozen January 2021 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
March 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Sweet Ice Cream
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MMCY7MQH This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Sweet Ice Cream bundle which is new in the January-June 2021 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.