Hello! Welcome to another month of the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! I am thrilled that I finally earned the extension last month!! Today I want to show you how to get the Biggest Bang for your Buck when using the new foam adhesive sheets! I hope you will like my merry, merry, Merry! Christmas Cards!
The Merry, Merry, Merry Cards
I love it when I can build a card smarter, not harder! And I also love that there is no waste of card stock and adhesive foam sheets! I used the Playful alphabet dies, which are fabulous, one reason being that the set includes duplicates of several letters! Therefore, I could cut the entire “MERRY” out with one pass through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine!! The Christmas hats and presents are stamped and die-cut using the Little Treats Bundle (page 70 of the mini catalog).
To make both cards, you will need:
2 Real Red, 1 Garden Green, 1 Gold Foil, and 4 foam adhesive sheets – 3 3/4″ x 1.”
2 Whisper White – 2 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ (to stamp the hats and gifts)
For this card, you will need one Whisper White Thick – 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″ and one panel of Whisper White cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
For this card, you will need one Real Red 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″, Garden Green – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5.”
After peeling one protective covering from the adhesive strips and adhering the cardstock strips to it, I arranged the letters as evenly as possible. I ran this through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. After die-cutting each strip, I removed the protective covering from the LETTERS ONLY and positioned the entire strip onto the 3 3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White panel (for the panel that will go onto the Garden Green and Real Red card). I gently pressed down and carefully lifted the negative, leaving the letters only on the panel, as seen below. Notice that I started by adding the top and bottom strips, making it easier to position the other two strips evenly.
Next, I adhered the negative of each strip to the 4″ x 5 1/4″ white panel as seen below.
Finishing Touches of Merry
I hope you have learned how to get a bigger bang from your buck with this post. Now it is time to move along the nest posts. ENJOY!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
October 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Nature's Harvest
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GAMB3CCW I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Nature's Harvest stamp set and Blackberry Beauty DSP.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.