Thank you for joining us for the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop this month. November is the month of Thanksgiving. I am truly thankful, grateful, and blessed to have each of you in my life; family, friends, customers, and acquaintances. Whether you play a huge part or a smaller role in my life, you are each important to me. Hence, I hope to inspire you to make a card to thank someone for something today.
There is little so sweet as to receive a thank-you note in the mail, especially a hand-crafted one! However, with all the holidays coming up, many of us will get plenty busy and not have much time to create cards. Therefore, I am offering a very simple-yet-tasteful thank-you card that you can whip up forthwith!
How To Make It
- Sahara Sand Cardstock – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 1 piece at 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, 1 piece at 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, inside piece at 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 2″ square die-cut with second smallest Stitched Shapes circle.
Use Night of Navy and Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Markers to ink up the flower and stamp it on the die-cut Whisper White piece. Ink the sentiment with Night of Navy ink and stamp as shown. Use liquid glue to adhere the DSP to the card front, then pop the sentiment circle up on dimensionals. Carry the theme forward to the inside of the card by adding a DSP strip on the inside Whisper White layer.
The Finishing Touch
What would a hand-crafted card be without a little “bling?” Consequently, I added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel to the center of the flower that can be seen well in the photo above.
While we are talking about gratitude, I want to thank YOU, each of my blog followers, blog hoppers, and customers, for your loyal support over the years! You truly bless me! Now it is time to travel to the next blog. Have a great rest-of-your-day!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
April 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Butterfly Brilliance
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: EZVFQZAG I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, an early release from the new Annual catalog coming to you on May 4th.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.