Thank you for joining us for the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop this month. November is the month of Thanksgiving. I am truly thankful, grateful, and blessed to have each of you in my life; family, friends, customers, and acquaintances. Whether you play a huge part or a smaller role in my life, you are each important to me. Hence, I hope to inspire you to make a card to thank someone for something today.
There is little so sweet as to receive a thank-you note in the mail, especially a hand-crafted one! However, with all the holidays coming up, many of us will get plenty busy and not have much time to create cards. Therefore, I am offering a very simple-yet-tasteful thank-you card that you can whip up forthwith!
How To Make It
- Sahara Sand Cardstock – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 1 piece at 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, 1 piece at 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, inside piece at 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 2″ square die-cut with second smallest Stitched Shapes circle.
Use Night of Navy and Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Markers to ink up the flower and stamp it on the die-cut Whisper White piece. Ink the sentiment with Night of Navy ink and stamp as shown. Use liquid glue to adhere the DSP to the card front, then pop the sentiment circle up on dimensionals. Carry the theme forward to the inside of the card by adding a DSP strip on the inside Whisper White layer.
The Finishing Touch
What would a hand-crafted card be without a little “bling?” Consequently, I added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel to the center of the flower that can be seen well in the photo above.
While we are talking about gratitude, I want to thank YOU, each of my blog followers, blog hoppers, and customers, for your loyal support over the years! You truly bless me! Now it is time to travel to the next blog. Have a great rest-of-your-day!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.