This fall-colored masculine birthday card meets the color challenge. In addition, it showcases a sneak peek of an early release from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! These products will be available for customer purchase on November 3. Being a demonstrator, I am able to get them a month early! That is one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator. If you want to know more about becoming a demonstrator, just for the discount and early access to products or as a business builder, please contact me or click here. I would love to have you join my team!!
I used the Curvy Celebrations Dies to die-cut card stock and In-Color 2020-2022 designer series paper (DSP). Plus, I die-cut a sampling of the Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP that is included in this offering.
Cutting and Assembly:
The base of my card is an 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Thick Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel of Early Espresso cardstock on which to arrange my die-cut layers. I cut the different colored pieces to four-plus inches by 2″, 2.5″, and 3″, die-cut them, and arranged them onto the Early Espresso panel. Cutting the pieces a little more than four inches gave me wiggle room in positioning. Then, I cut off the overhang from the back of the panel. I hope that makes sense.
For the inside of the card, I matted Bumblebee cardstock onto Early Espresso and stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink. To coordinate with the card front, I trimmed the edge off of a left-over die-cut piece I had cut and glued it under the sentiment. This could also be accomplished by stamping and die-cutting the entire panel.
I hope you have enjoyed my answer to the color challenge and the sneak peek at an upcoming early release from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. The products used are listed below, except for the Curvy Celebrations items which are not available until November 3rd. Now it is time for you to hop along to the next blogger!
Stamper’s Dozen October 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
March 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Sweet Ice Cream
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MMCY7MQH This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Sweet Ice Cream bundle which is new in the January-June 2021 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.