This fall-colored masculine birthday card meets the color challenge. In addition, it showcases a sneak peek of an early release from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! These products will be available for customer purchase on November 3. Being a demonstrator, I am able to get them a month early! That is one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator. If you want to know more about becoming a demonstrator, just for the discount and early access to products or as a business builder, please contact me or click here. I would love to have you join my team!!
I used the Curvy Celebrations Dies to die-cut card stock and In-Color 2020-2022 designer series paper (DSP). Plus, I die-cut a sampling of the Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP that is included in this offering.
Cutting and Assembly:
The base of my card is an 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Thick Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel of Early Espresso cardstock on which to arrange my die-cut layers. I cut the different colored pieces to four-plus inches by 2″, 2.5″, and 3″, die-cut them, and arranged them onto the Early Espresso panel. Cutting the pieces a little more than four inches gave me wiggle room in positioning. Then, I cut off the overhang from the back of the panel. I hope that makes sense.
For the inside of the card, I matted Bumblebee cardstock onto Early Espresso and stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink. To coordinate with the card front, I trimmed the edge off of a left-over die-cut piece I had cut and glued it under the sentiment. This could also be accomplished by stamping and die-cutting the entire panel.
I hope you have enjoyed my answer to the color challenge and the sneak peek at an upcoming early release from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. The products used are listed below, except for the Curvy Celebrations items which are not available until November 3rd. Now it is time for you to hop along to the next blogger!
Stamper’s Dozen October 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.