With autumn comes cooler weather and beautiful fall colors! The Plaid Tidings designer series paper (DSP) has so many plaids that utilize these colors. I added a little bling, well – a lot of bling, by cutting the Stitched Leave from the new Brass Foil Sheets.
- Pretty Peacock – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4.”
- Bumblebee – (2) 5 1/4″ x 4.”
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside) 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″, 3 1/3″ x 1 “, 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2.”
- Brass Foil – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 and 3 1/2 x 1/8
Details of Autumn Days:
One and a half inches from the Bumblebee panel’s left side, I lined up the fabulous stitched lines die from Stitched Leaves. I think this subtle background works well on this card. Next, I layered the strip of Plaid Tidings DSP onto the white strip and then to the left side of the card, pulling all the card colors together. I cut the 1/8″ strip of brass foil for the sentiment banner from the remaining foil after cutting the leaf. The brass leaf is off-set and glued to the white leaf then dimensionaled onto the card.
The small knotted piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede ribbon was added to the leaf combo with a mini glue dot, making the leaves look as though they are tied together. Furthermore, I punched a couple of leaves with a leaf punch from the Autumn Punch Pack. I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. Brown colors are always found in autumn days!
Finally, I finished the card’s inside by punching two more leaves, using the Crumb Cake and the same patterned DSP as used on the card front. This pulls the card together quite nicely with very little effort. I sincerely hope this post finds you and your family healthy and happy. Now it is time to click on the next link to advance to this hop’s next blog! Have some great Autumn Days!
Stamper’s Dozen September 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.