With autumn comes cooler weather and beautiful fall colors! The Plaid Tidings designer series paper (DSP) has so many plaids that utilize these colors. I added a little bling, well – a lot of bling, by cutting the Stitched Leave from the new Brass Foil Sheets.
- Pretty Peacock – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4.”
- Bumblebee – (2) 5 1/4″ x 4.”
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside) 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″, 3 1/3″ x 1 “, 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2.”
- Brass Foil – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 and 3 1/2 x 1/8
Details of Autumn Days:
One and a half inches from the Bumblebee panel’s left side, I lined up the fabulous stitched lines die from Stitched Leaves. I think this subtle background works well on this card. Next, I layered the strip of Plaid Tidings DSP onto the white strip and then to the left side of the card, pulling all the card colors together. I cut the 1/8″ strip of brass foil for the sentiment banner from the remaining foil after cutting the leaf. The brass leaf is off-set and glued to the white leaf then dimensionaled onto the card.
The small knotted piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede ribbon was added to the leaf combo with a mini glue dot, making the leaves look as though they are tied together. Furthermore, I punched a couple of leaves with a leaf punch from the Autumn Punch Pack. I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. Brown colors are always found in autumn days!
Finally, I finished the card’s inside by punching two more leaves, using the Crumb Cake and the same patterned DSP as used on the card front. This pulls the card together quite nicely with very little effort. I sincerely hope this post finds you and your family healthy and happy. Now it is time to click on the next link to advance to this hop’s next blog! Have some great Autumn Days!
Stamper’s Dozen September 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
November 2020 FREE TUTORIAL
WARM & TOASTY
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MW6ZBM6P This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Warm & Toasty stamp set which is new in the July-December 2020 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.