Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. We want to show you some holiday previews. Now is the time of the year to think about those Christmas cards and tags you want to create for Christmas 2020. Do you realize that Christmas is just over 4 months away. (You’re welcome!) Now is the time to take a look at the new stuff.
I am using a Seaside Spray card base with a Night of Navy Sweetest Borders die-cut edge. Although it may not show well in the photo, the stunning mini poinsettia is die-cut from the new Red Velvet Paper Pack. It makes the poinsettia appear almost real! The sentiment, that I stamped using Night of Navy ink, is from the returning-from-last-year Peaceful Boughs stamp set. Are you loving that some of the Christmas sets from last year returned this year? Holiday Previews: Sweetest Border Bundle, the Poinsettia Dies and the Red Velvet Paper Pack.
Holiday Previews Up Close
Perhaps you can see the beauty of the Red Velvet paper better in this photo. I will tell you a secret but, mum is the word! This is one of the cards I designed for an upcoming retreat card buffet. I hope the ladies like it.
The inside features Night of Navy holly leaves with Real Red berries. The sentiment is from the Sweetest Time stamp set. You can BUNDLE and SAVE 10% by purchasing the stamp set and dies together in the bundle found on page 21 of the August-December Mini Catalog.
No Christmas card is complete without a little bling. I decided this one needed more than a little – LOL. A large rhinestone was added to the center of the poinsettia and then nine of the red rhinestones were strategically placed to look like holly berries. So, what do you think? I hope you will leave me a comment and then hop along to the next demonstrator’s blog. Have a great day and relax with the mini catalog in contemplation of which cards and/or tags you want to make for this Christmas. Don’t forget to use the Bonus Codes you earned last month!
Stamper’s Dozen August 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
<!—END STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 4ZGYB2F7 I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Full of Love stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.