Hello, Stampers! Welcome to my blog today where the Arrange a Wreath bundle from the Annual Catalog meets Poinsettia Place Suite from the August-December mini catalog. Let me know what you think in the comments area below!
To start making this A2 card (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″), I used a Gray Granite card base. Next, a Garden Green panel was topped with a Soft Seafoam panel and added to the top of the card front. Using the Wreath Builder dies, I cut two Garden Green leafy wreath pieces. The silver foil and Plush Poinsettia Specialty designer series paper (DSP) were cut using the other wreath piece in the set. I layered the wreath die-cuts in this order from bottom to top: Silver foil, Garden Green, Plush Poinsettia DSP, Garden Green.
After building the wreath, I die-cut six of the tiny poinsettias from Real Red scrap. I layered two togethered off-setting them then added them to the left side of the wreath.
- Gray Granite – 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White – 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Garden Green – 4″ x 4″, (2) 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Soft Seafoam – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Real Red – Scraps
After arranging the poinsettias on the wreath, I added three silver metallic pearls to each one. Finally, I added a small bow using Real Red sheer ribbon and stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink. The inside white panel was left blank so that I can personalize it when I use it.
I hope this inspires you to look at other stamps and dies from annual catalog that might coordinate with stamps and dies in the August-December 2020 catalog!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
March 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Sweet Ice Cream
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MMCY7MQH This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Sweet Ice Cream bundle which is new in the January-June 2021 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.