Welcome to the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! I am privileged to be a part of this fantastic group of demonstrators! Once you see my inspiration from the new Annual Catalog, please be sure to hop along to the next person on the list of contributors in this blog hop. Now, if you were a puppy dog (or even the puppy dog’s owner), wouldn’t you like to get this card?
Puppy Card Details
The card is straightforward. It uses a Whisper White Thick A2 card base. The next layer is Real Red, with two strips of DSP from Playful Pets. I used Stitched Nested Labels dies to make the Basic Black and Whisper White layers. Did you know that there are dies to cut out the stamped images in the Pampered Pets set? Moreover, they cut out this puppy from the designer paper too! I stamped the puppy for my card today and colored him with the following Blends colors:
- Nose – Dark Basic Black
- Inside Ear – Dark Flirty Flamingo
- Chest – Dark Smoky Slate
- Back and Legs – Light Smoky Slate, going over it a second time to get the darker areas of his body.
- Collar – Dark Real Red
Of course, my puppy would have a glitzy collar, right? The Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are a perfect fit!
Thank you for coming on our blog hop today! Now, be sure to continue on your way by clicking the next link below.
November 2020 FREE TUTORIAL
WARM & TOASTY
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MW6ZBM6P This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Warm & Toasty stamp set which is new in the July-December 2020 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.