Welcome to the June edition of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. I am privileged to be part of this group of outstanding demonstrators. Today we bring you some Father’s Day card inspiration and have titled the post “The Man, The Myth, The Legend.” ENJOY!
I chose the Whiskey Business stamp set to create a Father’s Day card. The base of the card is Basic Gray. Before cutting the largest Stitched Rectangle from Basic Gray, I embossed it with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. A 2″ strip of gray designer series paper from the In Good Taste collection adds dimension to the card. Of course, even if it is a man’s card, it needs some shine and bling in my humble opinion so, I added a strip of silver foil.
Finally, I got out the new Tasteful Labels dies to add interest to the focal areas of the card. I stamped the decanter with Basic Gray ink and colored the liquor with the Light So Saffron Stampin’ Blends before coloring over the entire decanter with Wink of Stella. To help accentuate this piece, I sponged around the edges with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Of course, you can see that the sentiment was stamped with Tuxedo Black and mounted on a Basic Black circle that I cut with a Tasteful Labels die.
I stamped the happy father’s day sentiment on the inside of the card. I first stamped the glass and then masked it off to stamp the woodgrain slightly over it so that the glass appears to be sitting on the tabletop. I hope you like the card. Now it is time for you to hop along to find other inspiration for Father’s Day from the other talented demonstrators.
Stamper’s Dozen June 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.