Welcome to my blog! I am using the Best Plaid Builder Dies along with the Best Year stamp set to make my first Christmas card of 2020.
I have been enjoying “playing” with the Best Year Bundle! However, using the dies, I found I had a lot of scraps leftover. I hope you will watch the following short video to see how I made the plaid and learn the tips and tricks to getting the biggest bang out of your cardstock by using the remnants. If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to click on the title of the blog post to see the video on the blog itself.
Although I have included the video that explains and shows how I used the Best Plaid dies and the remnants from them, here are a few pictures for you. What’s more, the products you need to make these cards are listed below. Click on any of the icons and do not forget to use the hostess code.
This card uses the fourth-smallest of the set of eight Stitched Rectangle dies.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you need a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click any icon below to order the products you need for the Christmas card.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.