Hello, Stampers! Welcome to another day at Creativity Released.com! Today, for the going away salute to the Layered With Kindness stamp set, I have turned to one of my favorite color combinations – black and white with a touch of red.
With a little layering, a little stamping, some embossing, and a punch, this card went together in a flash! I used Real Red, Tuxedo Black Memento, and Smoky Slate inks. The small strip of designer paper is from the Botanical Prints DSP. I white heat-embossed the sentiment on Real Red cardstock. Furthermore, I punched it out with Label Me Lovely punch, which will be carrying over into the 2020-2021 annual catalog.
Layered with Kindness was one of my favorite stamp sets in the January-June 2020 mini catalog that is not carrying over. Wait, you still have two more days to order it! But hurry, once it is retired, the price goes WAY up on different internet platforms.
I hope you can get crafty today! Enjoy!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.