Hello and welcome to my blog! I have a bright and cheery get-well card to show you today. The biggest, boldest pattern in the Peaceful Poppies designer series paper (DSP) is striking on the Crushed Curry background.
If you are like me, you may struggle with using DSP that has very large, bold patterns. Therefore, I thought I would share this card, showing how I used just a small strip of the DSP, so it is not so overwhelming. As a reminder, this DSP will be retiring on June 2nd or while supplies last.
Once again, I used the colors listed on the DSP for my color palette. Therefore, the base of the card is Crushed Curry. I cut one strip 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ of Poppy Parade cardstock and one piece 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ of Basic Black cardstock which I layered under the left side of the DSP (1-3/4″ x 5 1/2″) I die-cut the black circular accent piece with a die from Painted Labels which will be carrying over into the new catalog.
The sentiment is from Healing Hugs stamp set, and die-cut with a Stitched Shapes circle die.
I hope you like this extremely quick-and-easy-to-make card. Thanks for visiting my blog today. If you need products to make this card, click on an icon below to order.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.