Howdy, Stampers! Welcome to my blog. Today’s Botanical Black and White card is an any-occasion, black and white card made using the retiring Botanical Prints Medley that initially sold for $70 but is currently on sale of $42! I had a customer tell me at a class that just the corner dies were worth the cost of the entire medley. Without further ado, let me show you
Do you like the interesting look of this card front? There are two matching corner-dies in this set, so with a 2″ x 4″ strip of Basic Black cardstock, I was able to cut all four corners with only two passes through my embossing machine. The thin strip of designer series paper through the middle of the card is from a piece of the 6″ x 6″ DSP included in the medley.
I die-cut the center focal piece with the largest Stitched Nested Layers die. Next, I white heat embossed one of the images once very near the top and again, upside-down near the bottom of the die-cut piece. Going on, I stamped the floral image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Whisper White and die-cut it with the matching die.
Whether writing a thank-you note or a short letter to a friend, this card fits the bill. Of course, I may be a bit biased.
The Finishing Touches
If you have not gotten the Botanical Prints Medley yet, now is the time, before it runs out! Take advantage of the sale, and I will send you a Mega tutorial of cards to make with the products.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy the BBQ and friends but, don’t forget to stop, if only for a moment, and remember our fallen heroes who fought for the freedom we enjoy today. God Bless America!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.