Hello, Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day yesterday. I have a sort of eclectic, lemony thank-you card to show you today. In my last post, I used the Botanical Prints Medley, which is retiring on June 2nd. You can see it HERE.
Here she is in all her glory! I think it appears “busier” in this photograph than it does in real life. It is bright, cheery, and easy to construct. For the card front, I used a piece of DSP from the medley, the size of the card front, then folded the upper right corner down, exposing the other side of the DSP. Do you like the focal piece with the lemons in the center?
I created the focal square by cutting four detailed-corner pieces from black cardstock and gluing them to a crushed curry square. Because there are two corner dies, it was a breeze for me to get all four pieces from a 2″ x 4″ scrap with only two passes through my embossing machine. Then, I oped to stamp, color, and die-cut the lemons that I added to the card with dimensionals. Adding a simple sentiment with the same color scheme, I finished the card.
Oops! I almost did not catch the finishing touches in this up-close photograph. To finish the card, I added a knotted piece of ribbon and two gold metallic pearls. Quick, clean, and simple. That is what I like! How about you?
Did you see my last post using this same medley? If not, you can see it HERE. This card is the inverse of the black and white card I showed you before. And, the center has a pop of color instead of white embossing. I am crazy about the corner dies, can you tell? Have a great day! I hope you have time to get into your craft room to play today. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with on your paper-crafting journey.
As you can see in the icon below, the price was initially $70 but it is now on sale for only $42. It includes a stamp set, dies, designer series paper (DSP), ribbon, bumblebee embellishments, laser cut sheets and some pre-printed, ready to use pieces. I think this is the biggest bang for your buck today! I have a 15-card tutorial to share with you when you click below to order the medley.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.