Hello, Stampers! Today is the third day in a row that I am showcasing the Botanical Prints Medley. That alone should speak volumes. And, today is a twofer day. That’s right – a two ‘fer’ the price of one kind of day.
If you will notice, I used a new sentiment today. Further, I used one of the dies from the medley to cut two images from the designer series paper, also included in the products. So, with just the addition of the Stitched Nested Labels dies and some basic pearl jewels, this is another quick and easy card!
The grand finale. With this card, I want to showcase the beautiful designer series paper that comes in the medley. The piece on the right side of the card comes in black and white. I used a set of Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to color, just the leaves. Of course, you could opt to color only the fruit or just the flowers, and it would have a completely different effect. As can be seen in the photo above, I used the lovely Old Olive ribbon that was in the medley to cover the seam where the two DSPs met. And finally, you see the detailed corner die-cut pieces used in yet another way.
My message is clear. If you do not have this medley, your last chance is upon you. Initially selling for $70, this medley is now on sale for $42.
I hope you can be crafty in your craft room today! Make it a great day!!
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.