Hello, everyone and, welcome back to my blog! I am reminding you today that the 2018-2020 In-Colors will be retiring soon. There is still plenty of time to order them; however, in May, many times, these colors sell out quickly. Inventory on the 2018-2020 In-Colors is “WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.” Here is a card that I made with these vibrant In-Colors. I call it my Retiring Colors Thank You card.
- Layer 1 – Pineapple Punch card base 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Layer 2 – Blueberry Bushel cardstock (CS) 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ embossed with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 3 – Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch 1″ x 1 3/4, Lovely Lipstick 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ all three bannered with Banner Triple Punch
- Layer 4 – Call Me Clover CS 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Layer 5 – Pineapple Punch CS 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 6 – Blueberry Bushel CS punched with 2 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Layer 7 – Whisper White CS punched with 2″ Circle Punch, stamped with small flower and leaves from Abstract Impressions with Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover
- TIP: Glue all layers except layer 6. Attach layer 6 with dimensionals.
Here is a quick checklist for you to conveniently order your 2018-2020 In-Colors before the rush!
As the photo shows, I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels as the finishing touch. Would you please leave me a comment regarding which instruction style you like best, the “listed layers” as seen today or, the Measurements and Details seen in my other blog posts. I genuinely appreciate that moving forward. Stay home. Stay well.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.