Hello, and welcome back to my blog. During this week, I want to share a few cards with you that I have received from swaps using the Ornate Garden, early released products. The Ornate Garden Suite will be in the new Annual Catalog that comes out in June this year. Let me say; it is a fabulous suite of products with which to create!
I received this card from Cara Payzant. She used Mint Macaron cardstock (CS) and the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). The card is striking. Furthermore, it is a clean and simple card. The new Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder that Cara used on the first layer of the card front, I find impressive.
EARLY RELEASE OF THE ORNATE GARDEN SUITE
As you can see in the photo above, this is available now until May 31st. Then, it will be in the new catalog for the entire year so, this is an opportunity to get your hands on these products early! Click on the photo to see the individual items.
- Mint Macaron – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″, 5 1/4″ x 4″, and 1″ x 4 1/4″ to die-cut.
- Whisper White – 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Ornate Garden DSP – 2″ x 5.”
Instead of using cardstock, Cara die-cut a piece of DSP for the background of the sentiment. She gold heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Mint Macaron CS, then die-cut the image with a die from the Ornate Layers Dies. Finally, she used dimensionals to layer the sentiment onto the DSP layer. The second set of Stampin’ Dimensionals added this focal piece to the card front, giving a beautiful dimension to it. That is it! I say this is an easy-peasy card to make!
THE FINISHING TOUCHES
A Calypso Coral bow, using one of the ribbons included in the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, is attached with a mini glue dot. Finally, Cara added one of the largest sized Gilded Gems to the center of the bow with another mini glue dot. I love this card’s simple elegance, for which I want to send a big thank you to Cara Payzant at the CRAFTYNOOK.
Thank you for returning to my blog. If you like what you see, I hope you will share the link with your friends. The items you need to make this card are listed below. Remember to use the hostess code when you order.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.