Welcome to my blog! I am using the Best Plaid Builder Dies along with the Best Year stamp set to make my first Christmas card of 2020.
I have been enjoying “playing” with the Best Year Bundle! However, using the dies, I found I had a lot of scraps leftover. I hope you will watch the following short video to see how I made the plaid and learn the tips and tricks to getting the biggest bang out of your cardstock by using the remnants. If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to click on the title of the blog post to see the video on the blog itself.
Although I have included the video that explains and shows how I used the Best Plaid dies and the remnants from them, here are a few pictures for you. What’s more, the products you need to make these cards are listed below. Click on any of the icons and do not forget to use the hostess code.
This card uses the fourth-smallest of the set of eight Stitched Rectangle dies.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you need a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click any icon below to order the products you need for the Christmas card.
JULY’S FREE TUTORIAL - COMFORT AND HOPE
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GKVUU632 This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature Comfort and Hope stamp set which is new in the 2020-2021 annual catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.