Welcome to my blog! I am showing a fun fold today and hope to inspire you to try one. It is very easy to make. I am using the exact measurements as in the Halloween fun fold I did last month. You can see that card and all the directions HERE. As you can see, this funfold can be used for any season.
I changed the colors and stamps using the same measurements as the Halloween card; voila, it is a Christmas card! The colors are Shaded Spruce, Real Red, and Crumb Cake. I love the new Deckled Circles dies! They are easy to use and give a wide selection of sizes, small to large.
See the Funfold:
In the above photo, it is easier to see that I have paper-pieced the cup on top of the stamped image. But wait! Where did the Real Red Rhinestones come from? Didn’t they retire? Yes, our beloved red rhinestones retired at the end of the last annual catalog. These red rhinestones are from the Loose Holly Gems and Sequins embellishments.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: UZR7RV46
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Beary Cute bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog on page 24.
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Joy of Christmas Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 161983 - pages 28.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15